Thank you for your interest in becoming a non-exclusive dealer of Officer Survival Initiative (OSI) products! We look forward to helping you outfit your customers with some of the best tactical medical products available on the market today. In order to maintain your standing as an authorized dealer of OSI products, we require that you understand and comply with the following:
- All prospective dealers must possess a valid business license in their primary state of business before being approved as an OSI dealer
- Washington state dealers are required to submit a valid Washington State Reseller's Permit
- All dealers are required to possess and maintain an active eCommerce website and/or brick-and-mortar store front
- Dealers are prohibited from selling OSI medical products on/through a third party sales website, i.e. Amazon, eBay, etc.
- All dealers are on cash terms and are required to submit orders via the OSI website
- We ask that you assist us in maintaining our brand identity by listing products only by the name given by OSI and by referring to the source of said products as The Officer Survival Initiative or OSI. Dealers may not private label or rebrand our products without prior written permission.
- Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) must be maintained as listed on provided price sheets. To undercut this pricing is to devalue our products in the market place and is unfair to our other dealers. Short term waivers for seasonal sales may be made available at the sole discretion of OSI.
- Shipping rates will be determined at the time of check out and included in the amount charged.
- Pricing is subject to change
Ready to go? Email us at Sales@officersurvival.org to begin the account setup process!
Those companies with excellent credit, an established business presence, and the ability to meet initial and ongoing order minimums are welcome to contact us regarding credit terms, expanded lines of products, and distributor level pricing. For more information, please contact our US Sales Representative, Daniel Sobole, at 206.799.4717 or Daniel@officersurvival.org.