Hypothermia prevention and management is a key component in the fight to prevent the onset of the lethal triad (Acidosis, Hypothermia and Coagulopathy). The Helios® System was developed to provide the care provider with and ultra compact, lightweight, modular system that allows varying levels of heat retention while still allowing patient accessibility.
Features of the Helios® System:
- Two piece system allows different levels of coverage to accommodate time available and the tactical situation
- Easy load casualty bag lays flat and is adjustable to fit most sizes of casualties.
- Complete casualty access.
- Blanket anchors protect against rotor wash and high winds by securing the system to most litters
- High visibility pocket for placement of STAT cards or other triage cards.