No one plans for an emergency.
A car crash, a tornado, an active shooter, or any accident can change lives in a split second.
No one plans to be a victim. No one plans to witness tragedy.
However, simple knowledge and immediate action of a bystander can mean life or death for a victim. Bystanders, with little or no medical training, can become lifesavers.
Last October, the White House launched the "Stop the Bleed" campaign to provide people with the tools and knowledge to stop life threatening bleeding in the event of an emergency situation.
OSI's Public Access Bleeding Control Kit is a direct extension of this effort and is the first step in putting the necessary tools in the hands of the lay public and initial responders. Our comprehensive bleeding control kit is patterned around priorities of care and includes:
(2) Combat Application Tourniquets (CAT)
(2) Loose Packed 4" Israeli Dressings
(2) Loose Packed QuikClot EMS Rolled Gauze Dressings
(2) Pair 7.5" Trauma Shears
(1) Loose Packed Pair of Nitrile Gloves
(4) Individual Casualty Care Modules; each containing:
(1) SWAT-T Tourniquet
(1) QuikClot EMS Rolled Gauze Dressing
(1) 4" Israeli Dressing
(1) Pair Nitrile Gloves
(1) Instruction Card in English and Spanish
All packaged in a durable, easily stowed or hung poly hard case. Available in Orange or Yellow.