Now including a Latex-free IV Constricting Band and a Clear Adhesive Dressing to aid in starting and securing a saline lock.
Allowing for quick and effective extremity venous cannulation under the most demanding conditions, our system for starting and securing a saline lock has proven reliable and extremely effective during casualty treatment and evacuation where it is common for saline locks and IV lines to become dislodged. Using the NAR RAPTOR™ IV Securing Device (also available separately in a pack of 6), the NAR Saline Lock Kit can be secured in place without the need for tape. The Kit is low-cubed packaged in a vacuum-sealed, rugged pouch, keeping the contents of the kit in prime condition until needed.
- Featured in PHTLS 6th Edition (Military) as a system that has proven successful in the field
- Meets all requirements for U.S. ARMY TASK: 081-831-1011 Establish a Saline Lock
- Includes the NAR Raptor™ IV Securing Device
- Packaged in a compact, vacuum-sealed, rugged pouch
- 1 x Latex-free IV Constricting Band (18 in. x 1 in.)
- 1 x Clear Adhesive Dressing (4 in. x 4.75 in.)
- 2 x Alcohol Pads
- 1 x Needle/Catheter (18G x 1.25 in.)
- 1 x Locking Saline Plug
- 2 x Gauze Pads (2 in. x 2 in.
- 1 x Hypodermic Needle (18G x 1.5 in.)
- 1 x 10cc Luer-Lock Syringe
- 1 x RAPTOR IV Securing Device
- 1 x Plastic Vacuum Bag
- Packaged: H 5.5 in. x W 3.25 in. x D 1 in.
- Weight: 1.3 oz
Note: Purchase of this medical device requires that users have the supervision of a medical practitioner. Devices requiring such supervision may be labeled "Caution" or "RX only". Ensuring this supervision is your responsibility. By purchasing this item, you warrant to OSI and our vendors that you have the appropriate training and supervision to use this device.